Fully equipped Pilates studio in SE10, serving Greenwich, Blackheath and South East London.
Welcome to Pilates and Rehab! We are open seven days a week and offer a wide range of mat, reformer and prenatal classes. Our classes are divided in different levels, from beginners to advanced, as we want to make sure you find the right class for you! We also have a in-house Sports Therapist, who you can see alongside your Pilates practice. All of our teachers and therapists are fully qualified from recognized organisations, fully insured and with years of expertise in their field. Whether you are tending to a specific injury or looking to improve your overall body condition, our combined expertise in Pilates and injury rehabilitation can help you achieve your goals.
We believe that physical well-being plays an essential part in the quality of life and one way to achieve it is through quality of movement. We always advocate quality over quantity and in order to maintain a high standard of deliverance, we decided to focus on small groups and private sessions. Our programmes are specifically tailored towards the fitness and/or rehabilitation needs of each individual and are based on functional and observational assessments.
Contact us today to have a chat with us, or click on the buttons below for more info!
If you are a current client and you enjoy coming to the studio, let others know! Send us an email with an honest review.
"I can't rate the team at Pilates and Rehab high enough. The in depth knowledge and understanding that all of their instructors have is invaluable and has helped greatly me in my recovery from a back injury. So much so that my injury doesn't get in the way of anything that I want to do now. They've inspired me so much that I now want to train to teach in Pilates myself!” (Izi F.)
- EARLY MORNING REFORMER LEVEL 1 CLASS with Mike - TUESDAYS 7am. For those of you who want to get their exercise done before work! Mike would appreciate some coffee ;)
- WEDNESDAY EVENING REFORMER LEVEL 1 CLASS: some of you can't get here for 6pm, so we've moved this class to 8.20pm.
- CLASSICAL MAT: the Classical Mat workshop runs once a month and you are still in time to join in (Pilates experience required and no injuries). Next dates: 4th September, 2nd October, 13th November, 11th December 2016.
Good to know..
- Can Pilates help me reduce my low back pain? July 7, 2016
- Which Pilates class is right for me? July 3, 2016
- Can older people or pensioners do Pilates? May 22, 2016
- I am pregnant, can I do Pilates? March 30, 2016
- What is a Sports Therapist? March 30, 2016
- What is the difference between Yoga and Pilates? March 30, 2016
Hours & Info
- - - - -
MON-FRI: 7:00 - 21:30
SAT-SUN: 8:30 - 15:00
- - - - -
We run Pilates mat and reformer classes 7 days a week, but please note that we don't have a receptionist, so you might find the studio closed between classes or appointments.